White Paper Games
Based in Manchester, England
June 28, 2012
Press / Business Contact:
Rear Pt Ground Floor
142 Chapel Street
+44 (0) 7841 920955
White Paper Games is a small independent game development studio based in Manchester, UK.
We released our first game, Ether One, in March 2014 to critical and popular acclaim. Ether One has been nominated for a Develop award for 'Use of Narrative' & was also a Finalist at Indiecade 2014.
We are currently working on releasing Ether One on Mac and Playstation 4. We have also started work on our new title which we hope to announce soon.
Download Trailer Here: download.
Playstation 4 Trailer YouTube
Release Trailer YouTube
Teaser Trailer YouTube
Restorer Trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for White Paper Games, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Best Narrative Design" - 2014 Destructoid
- "Finalist" - 2014 Indiecade
- "Nominated for 'Use of Narrative'" - 2014 Develop Award
- "The world of Ether One is a superbly detailed and well thought-out place."
- 4/5, Joystiq
- "It’s been just two days since I last player Ether One and I’ve not stopped thinking about it since. I thought about it before I went to bed last night, and the night before. I thought about it when I woke up this morning. I thought about it when I had lunch. So far I’ve sunk 12 hours into a game easily completable in four. I’ve not nearly managed to restore all of the projectors. And I've hardly scratched the surface."
- 9/10, Strategy Informer
- "Superb: A hallmark of excellence. There may be flaws, but they are negligible and won't cause massive damage to what is a supreme title."
- 9/10, Destructoid
Team & Repeating Collaborators
Nathaniel Jorden Apostol
Oliver John Farell